cookie dough brownies*

I have been contemplating what to make for dessert for our parent conferences that are coming up next week, and DING DING DING - I think we have found a winner! I have seen cookie dough brownies on a few food blogs here and there and have always wanted to try them. However, I don't think I was prepared for the deliciousness that was about to enter my life. The cookie dough is really soft, and then having a fudgy chocolately brownie as the "crust" - BRILLIANT! If any of my readers are going to be around during parent coference - you absolutely must grab one of these!


Cookie Dough Brownies
from The Daily Herald



1 box brownie mix
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. sugar
2 Tbsp. milk
2 tsp. vanilla
1 c. flour
1/3 c. mini chocolate chips
1/3 c. chopped nuts, optional

Make brownies according to the directions on the box and cool completely.


Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar. Beat in milk and vanilla. Add flour and mix well. Stir in mini chocolate chips and nuts.


Spread over brownies.


Chill. Store covered in refrigerator.


Now you can feel like you died and went to heaven :)

-alyssa*

0 comments:

Post a Comment